Behind the scenes of Mazowsze 2013
The Tadeusz Sygietyński State Folk Song and Dance Ensemble "Mazowsze" invites you to the project titled: "Behind the scenes of MAZOWSZE" - unusual trip to the headquarters of the ensemble "Mazowsze".
"Behind the scenes of Mazowsze" is an extremely interesting proposition not only for children but also for adults. In the historic Palace in Karolin you can:
1. Listen to the stories of our founders, their dreams and their fulfillment, the difficult beginnings and the extraordinary career of the National Folk Song and Dance Ensemble "Mazowsze"
2. See the interesting collection of souvenirs and gifts which our team brought from foreign tours and concerts in Poland.
3. Get to know the characters of Mira Ziminska - Sygietyńska, Tadeusz Sygietyński and Stanislaw Jopek visiting their memory rooms.
4. Take a short dance and vocal workshop, learn the basic steps of Polish national dances and popular songs from the repertoire of the Troupe.
In the headquarters of “Mazowsze”, you can see a new exhibition of stage costumes and, if possible, spy on the artists of Mazowsze during the rehearsal.
Our offer is addressed to:
• kindergartens and schools
• travel agencies
• other groups
• Visiting: 2 PLN school children (caregivers free), 5 PLN adults, the duration of the visit is about 45 - 60 minutes
• Dancing or singing workshops - 10 PLN / person, duration about 45 - 60 minutes
• Participation in the rehearsal of the Troupe - 10 PLN / person (Participation is possible only on days when the team is scheduled for stage rehearsal)
Orders can be combined with the above mentioned elements of our offer. Details are to be set individually.
As far as meetings are concerned, please contact 605 501 749 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to seeing you!